- Most effective procedure of choice for tooth replacement
- Substitute for roots of natural teeth
- Designed to last a lifetime
Implants are sturdy titanium post that act as the root structure would do for a natural teeth.
Implant is placed into gums of your upper/lower jawbone. Once the bone has grown around the implant it can hold a crown/bridge/over dentures just like roots hold a natural teeth.
We at THEKKANATH DENTAL CARE have a team who are trained and have dedicated their careers as dental implant experts.
PROS OF IMPLANT
- Same maintenance as natural teeth like brushing, flossing and regular check-ups
- Instead of cutting down two perfectly good teeth a dental post is inserted to replace the natural tooth root.
- Simple put implants are the most natural replacement for missing teeth.
After healing period success rates is between 94 to 98%.If you are a non-smoker and have good oral hygiene the % is closer to 98%.
Does the procedure hurt?
It is done under local anaesthesia and patients generally experience little discomfort after the procedure.
How long will implant last?
Dental implants become fixed to the jaw bone. With good oral hygiene, regular check-ups and cleaning, implants are designed to last a life time in contrast to bridges and crowns with a life span of 10 to 15 years.
- Permanent solution
- Natural function and look
- No special care needed
- Very sturdy and secure
- No diet restriction
- Improved chewing and speaking